Online booking procedures
... for whom ?
On line ticket sales are for:
- Individual audience members
- season ticket holder
In addition to adult subscription
In addition to youth subscription
- Pass holder
Twin pass Young People
... when to book?
Date of booking opening:
Individual audience members, youth and season ticket holder.
21 days before première for all performances of one given production.
28 days before première for all performances of one given production.
When the performance takes place on a Sunday or a public holiday, the on line ticket sales will begin on the next working day.
Sales opening hour:
- at 12 am on day of booking opening
- non-stop up to 48 hours prior to performance, within the limit of available tickets.
You can carry out your booking by telephone or at the theatre box offices, within the limit of available tickets.
- by telephone: +33 (0)1 42 74 22 77- Monday to Saturday from 11am to 7pm (possible payment by bank card)
- at box offices:
Théâtre de la Ville
2 place du Châtelet, Paris 4
Monday to Saturday from 11am to 8pm
Théâtre des Abbesses
31 rue des Abbesses, Paris 18
Tuesday to Saturday from 5pm to 8pm
... how to book?
For individual audience members:
- Visit page for selected production or entry “Open for Ticketing” : click on "buy seats for this production"
- You can book up to 6 tickets per program, within the limit of available tickets.
For season ticket holder :
- Visit page for selected production or entry “Open for Ticketing”: click on "buy seats for this production".
- You must be identified by your name and by your subscriber number (written on your season ticket) to benefit from the “in addition to subscription” preferential rates.
- You can purchase a maximum of two tickets by program at a preferential price, within the limit of available tickets.
For Twin Pass or a Young People Twin pass holder:
- Type in identity by your name and your card number (written on your card) to access list of productions and benefit from special rates. An identification box is available on each individual page of productions open to booking with a pass.
- You can benefit from a maximum of 2 tickets with preferential price by performance, within the limit of the available tickets.
Théâtre de la Ville reserves the right to modify the maximum number of tickets available for on line booking.
... how to pay?
You must settle your order in euros with a credit card (cb, visa or MasterCard).
Only booking fee : 1 euros
Our payment system is secure.
You will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail containing your payment ticket.
... how to receive tickets?
Tickets sent by mail
For subscription made 7 or more days prior to the first performance date, tickets are automatically sent by regular mail, without any extra charge.
Ticket collection at the theatre box office
- For subscription made 7 days under the first performance date, tickets have to be collected at theatre box office, in the name entered in contact details, one hour before performance time.
- If the order includes one or more individual youth rate tickets, the whole ticket order is to be collected at the theatre box office, one hour before performance time; proof of identity is required for delivery of tickets at an individual youth rate.
Warning : Individual youth rate tickets can be collected only upon presentation of proper identification (under 30-s). Without such documentation, the payment of the difference between the full rate and the youth rate will be required.
- If the address entered in contact details is not in France, the whole ticket order is to be collected at the theatre box office, one hour before performance time.
Théâtre de la Ville cannot be held responsible for the loss, theft or bad routing of the tickets.
No complaint will be accepted after performance date.
Please pay attention to the venue in which the performance will take place.
Enjoy the performances!