Tickets sent by mail For subscription made 7 or more days prior to the first performance date, tickets are automatically sent by regular mail, without any extra charge.
- For subscription made 7 days under the first performance date, tickets have to be collected at theatre box office, in the name entered in contact details, one hour before performance time.
- If the order includes one or more individual youth rate tickets, the whole ticket order is to be collected at the theatre box office, one hour before performance time; proof of identity is required for delivery of tickets at an individual youth rate.
Warning : Individual youth rate tickets can be collected only upon presentation of proper identification (under 30-s). Without such documentation, the payment of the difference between the full rate and the youth rate will be required.
- If the address entered in contact details is not in France, the whole ticket order is to be collected at the theatre box office, one hour before performance time.
Théâtre de la Ville cannot be held responsible for the loss, theft or bad routing of the tickets. No complaint will be accepted after performance date.
- No cancellation by the client can be accepted after payment.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, except in the event of cancellation of performance.
- Resale of the tickets is strictly prohibited.
- No ticket duplicate will be delivered.
- Tickets with preferential rates are strictly personal.
- Performances will begin on schedule. To reach their seats, latecomers must follow the indications of ushers. Numbered seat location is not guaranteed past curtain time.
Warning : for artistic reasons on some performances, it may be impossible to admit latecomers.
- Children under 3 years of age are not allowed for performances, unless these are specially intended for them.
- No hazardous object will be accepted in the venues.
- It is forbidden to smoke.
- It is forbidden to photograph, film, record and use cellular telephones
Online booking fee : 1€ by ticket.
Accepted mode of payment by bank card only :
Payment is carried out in accordance with the general conditions of the PAYBOX payment system. All information is protected and ciphered before transmission to the treatment centre. This safety is ensured by SSL protocol. A confirmation e-mail containing the payment ticket is systematically sent to the customer.
Safety operations : An SSL server ensures the reliability of the E-trade by ciphering all personal data which is essential to treat the orders (addresses, e-mail, bank account, etc.) at the moment of their entry. When transfers are made via Internet, this data is impossible to read.
Confidentiality : In compliance with law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to data processing, the confidential data transmitted during ordering procedure is exclusively intended for our internal services. Such data will not be sold, marketed or leased to third parties.
Within the limits of preceding provisions, any complaint will have to be addressed by post to the public relations service:
Théâtre de la Ville - Espace Cardin
Service des relations avec le public
1 avenue Gabriel
Along the season, distribution and performance dates can be modified.